25 Get to Know Me Questions
A little more about the girl behind the blog....
- What is your middle name: My middle name is K., (not Kay, though many people tell me I can't just have a letter for a middle name!) after a few relatives in my extended family.
- What was your favorite subject in school: Math! I know crazy...but I just love the concept that it's right or it's wrong...no gray!
- What is your favorite drink: A large diet coke with extra ice, maraschino cherries, orange slices, and preferably in a insulated cup of some sort. (Not high maintenance at all :))
- What is your favorite song at the moment: I Don't Wanna Live Forever by ZAYN & Taylor Swift...if you haven't heard it...do it!
- What is your favorite food: Chips and salsa with a side of guac. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- What is the last thing you bought: A Valentine's Day dress...coming to a blog post soon!
- Favorite book of all time: Harry Potter, yes I am one of those people. Not a fanatic...just LOVE the books.
- Favorite color: Red, black and blush, depends on the time of year!
- Do you have any pets: I have one dog, Lulu. She is a "Chorkie" half Chihuahua half Yorkie. She is the easiest dog in the world and really likes me...win win!
- Favorite perfume: Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture...I know.
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas with out a doubt! Love everything about it from the music to the food.
- Are you married: Yes, to my amazing husband Christian...going on 6 years! He really was the better catch and is my knight in shining armor. He deals with my crazy and loves a clean house. Knows the way to my heart with a freshly made diet coke (like I like it) and rubs my neck every night!
- Have you ever been out of the country: Mexico is my favorite place in the world and I would go monthly if I could! I have also been to Canada...
- Do you speak another language: Very little spanish...enough to order a diet coke and chips and salsa in Cabo. However my husband speaks fluent spanish!
- How many siblings do you have: I am the oldest, I have one sister, obviously, she is my best friend and the one I share this blog with. We live across the street from each other and do everything together. I have a 23 year old brother who is married and lives in Rexburg ID going to school. He is the serious one of the group, though can make me laugh harder than anyone I know, and he probably has better style than me. My youngest brother is currently serving a mission in Chile and will be there for a total of two years, he is the sensitive one of the group and has more friends than anyone I know. A social butterfly if you will, he also can make anyone laugh.
- What is your favorite shop: This is a hard one... I feel that if I had to shop at one place the rest of my life if might be Zara. I can buy clothes for my whole family there!
- My favorite restaurant: Another hard one...eating out is one of my favorite past times! There is a place here in Las Vegas called Taco Y Taco, has a mean El Pastor taco and some amazing Chips and Salsa.
- Favorite blog: Too many to mention!
- Favorite movie: Shawshank Redemption...Classic
- When was the last time you cried: I went to the movie "Hidden Figures" if you haven't seen it...do it! Cried, laughed, and loved every minute!
- Favorite T.V. show: At the moment, "This is Us" talk about a classic show! They have me crying, laughing and wanting more every week! As far as a show I can watch at anytime or day, probably "Friends."
- PC or MAC: MAC
- What phone do you have: iPhone 7 plus
- How tall are you: 5'2...on a good day
- Can you cook: I would like to say yes, I can cook, do I do it enough or love it? Maybe not, however that is one of my New Year's Resolutions to start doing it more!