Tips on Keeping a "Tidy" House!
Let me start of by saying, in no way do I think I have got it together in the HOUSE department! There is always something I could be doing, but lets be real we can't be perfect! These are just a few tips that I have noticed if I do regularly, I feel like I can stay on top of the house thing a little bit better!
1. I do 1 load of laundry a day, that does not mean I just throw it in the wash, and dryer, It means put it away too.
2. Every morning before I go downstairs, I make sure I make my bed, and Jones and me make her bed.
3. I unload the dishwasher in the morning, and then through out the day load the dishes as I go, and then right before I go to bed I start the dishwasher.
4. Probably the most obvious, and most annoying I try to pick up as I go, something I have been really trying to do is never passing something on the stairs that needs to go up. I try and pick something up every time I go up the stairs and put it away.
5. Hang up my clothes as soon as I take them off. I have learned if I do it immediately rather then throwing them on the floor it is way easier, and it does not build up nearly as fast!
Again in no way am I an expert, since I had the twins though I have realized if I don't stay on top of it, it will just get out of control and I don't have time for it to get out of "CONTROL!" So I try and do it as I go, and it seems to help me also stay in control and not loose my marbles! Hope you are all having an amazing week so far! Monday started out fabulous for me, I had a huge feat, I took all three girls to the mall with me, and they were all angels! That is what I like to call a "MIRACLE!" Miracles come in all forms, and I for one was thankful for that one today!