Holiday Season - I'm Excited for...
It's the most wonderful time of the year: the Holiday season is upon us, and it is for sure my favorite! I am crazy about Christmas, and everything that goes with it!
This is what I am EXCITED for during this Holiday season -
1. Spend time with Justin while he is on break!
2. All the food that goes along with the Holidays! i.e. cookies, steak, candy yams, pistachios, and the list goes on and on!
3. I am excited to set up on Christmas eve!! I am pretty sure I think christmas may even be more fun as a mom and dad, setting up the night before we are so excited! I love strategically placing the gifts and organizing them and putting them into piles for each person!
4. Christmas Sunday, I look forward to this all year long, putting my family in their Christmas best, and going to remember the true meaning of Christmas.
5. Christmas eve dinner! This is a absolute favorite, we usually do some sort of steak and this year Justin is going to be frying crab legs as well!
6. Christmas eve Jammies!!!
7. Christmas morning, enough said! It's the best to see everyone open their gifts and see Jones light up!
8. Going to a movie on Christmas Day!
9. Shopping the sales the day after Christmas! Finding a few new decor items for the following year!
10. Hanging out with friends and family from out of town!
11. Hot tubbing in the cold!
12. Going to Mexico with my family for New Years eve, drinking all the pina colladas I want, and eating chips and salsa!
13. Getting home settling down and starting a whole New Year with my sweet family!
Hope you are all doing the things you love this Holliday season with the ones you love most, because truly that is really what gets me excited!