THINGS YOU LEARN FROM BEING A MOM TO BOYS
In my eyes I will forever be a mom to BOYS! From a young age I always thought I would have a lot of BOYS...and I am off to a good start. To be honest I really wanted a girl first. I thought that having a girl first would make my life a lot easier. They could babysit the younger siblings when she got old enough. She could help me take care of the younger siblings around the house, maybe even fix a PB & J or 2 for her and her siblings. Never the less, I have BOYS...and I LOVE THEM! I never knew I could love 2 little boys more than I do. Here are some things I have learned from being a mom to boys.
- With out a doubt whenever I would take their diapers off from newborn-6 months old they would pee. I quickly learned to cover immediately after removing the soiled diaper.
- Dad will always be more fun...and I am ok with that. It's a nice break after a long day, dad comes home and they both want to go with him!
- They prefer to be naked, ALWAYS. Parks is potty trained now and insists on taking all his clothes off before he goes to the bathroom. I told him his preschool teacher are not going to be fans of this.
- Dressing boys can actually be fun, I love clothes so I had to find a way to make this interesting.
- Everything has a sound effect... even a pencil :)
- Hair cuts are way more often than wanted...and no fun at all. My boys insist the clippers are going to chop their heads off and scream the ENTIRE time, it's a blast.
- Hitting, swiping, ramming, tapping, head butting, and poking may actually be their way of "loving."
- Wrestling is actually a fun thing...even though someone always ends up in tears.
- "ball" was both of my boys first word...enough said.
- They love their mommy more than anything...que the tears. Both my boys love to come up at any given moment and hug or cuddle me, melts my heart!
Christian and I want a girl more than anything, but for now we love our crazy, lovable BOYS!