BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE
I know, I know everyone thinks they have the best Chocolate Chip Recipe...but I really DO! Since I was a little girl I have enjoyed baking, through out my years I have learned what works and what doesn't! Here are a few of my favorites...
- Always make sure there is more brown sugar than white sugar in your cookie recipes...makes the cookie taste better!
- Cut your cold butter into small squares or rectangles when putting into dough (don't melt, this makes cookies runny)
- Whatever the recipe calls for as far as vanilla...DOUBLE it...TRUST ME!
- This one is strictly preference...but I actually like the taste of semi-sweet chocolate chips in my cookies verse milk!
- Chill dough for at least 1 hour...helps for cookies to be crispy and raised on the outside and delicious and gooey in the inside!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 c. + 6 T. butter cold and sliced
3/4 c. sugar
1 1/8 c. brown sugar
1 T. vanilla
3 c. flour
1 T. baking soda
1/2 T. baking powder
3/4 t. salt
1 bag chocolate chips
Cream butter and sugar, add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
Mix dry ingredients and add to butter/sugar mixture.
Add chocolate chips.
Chill for at least 1 hour in fridge.
Scoop small balls with small ice cream scoop.
Bake at 325 degrees for 8-9 min.
DO NOT OVERBAKE!