Some of My Current Favorites
Frequently Asked Questions as of lately...
- How am I feeling about my new hair dooooo: I actually love it, I was a little apprehensive at first because it was A LOT of hair and wondered if my mom of 3 self could handle it! But It's getting better every day and I'm slowly but surly figuring out how to handle the beast.
- Do Christian and I want more children: We have always said we would have 4, so we will probably definilty have one more. I come from a family of 4 children and so did he, it seemed to work ok! As you know we have 3 boys so we would love a little girl, Christian maybe more than me, he loves little girls, and he would be the sweetest daddy to her! However being that she would be the youngest of 4 and the only girl i'm pretty sure we would have a spoiled brat on our hands...
- Why Do I Blog: This is never ending question, and one that I get on the reg. I actually have entire blog post here about why I started blogging in the beginning you can check out! Readers Digest version, I blog because I enjoy it. My husband is a full time dental student and I am a mom of 3. I needed to find a job that I could do from home in order to do my favorite job...being a mom. It has worked really well for me. I have mastered dividing my time in order to work and be mom all in the same day. It's not always easy, but it works!
A Few of my Current Favorites Lately...
1. Scarf wearing in my hair is my absolute favorite right now, it's the perfect way to spice things up or add color to a neutral outfit. Here are a few of my favorites!
2. These 3 pair of shoes are...fab. These Nike's are bringing me back to the 90's and I love it. And these wedges are THE BEST!
You know rompers and jumpsuits are my jam!