Stepping up your Frame Game with Zenni Optical
This post was sponsored by Zenni Optical, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Now that it’s December, nobody can keep pretending the Holiday season hasn’t started yet. You know the big debate- do we get into “Christmas mode” as soon as November starts, or right after Thanksgiving? I think the day after Thanksgiving is more socially acceptable, personally.
One thing we can all agree on is that this time of year is BUSY. We have to shop for presents, prep for the big day if we’re hosting, and still find time for ourselves, our kids, and our work. It’s not easy being a mom and Santa at the same time.
I hate to admit it, but I definitely let self care slip during these busy months. I’ve been meaning to get a new pair of glasses, but it hasn’t exactly been a priority. With expensive price points and scheduling an appointment… I’d kinda rather be doing anything else.
Thanks to Zenni, I can get a brand new pair of glasses that’s perfect for me without putting my life on hold. Zenni offers high quality glasses at affordable prices with a huge range of styles. The whole experience was a breeze!
I went on their website and clicked their “Quick Start Guide.” From there, I was walked through a step by step process to find my perfect match. It was so fast, easy, and actually kind of fun! Let me show you.
1. Know your PD - Pupillary Distance measures the space between the pupils of your eyes. This is important for making sure your eyes match up with the optical center of your lenses. They have a whole page on how to measure this if you don’t already know it.
2. Virtual Try-On - This is the fun part! With their Zenni Frame Fit® feature, you can upload a photo of yourself and virtually try on and compare hundreds of pairs of glasses before you buy them. Buying glasses online can be intimidating if you aren’t sure how they’ll fit and look on your face, so I absolutely loved this step and it was super helpful.
3. Choosing Your Frames - Zenni is the largest online retailer of eyewear, so you may feel overwhelmed at first. But don’t worry! The handy search filters will help you narrow it down. They offer Men, Women, and Kids glasses so everyone in the family is covered. All glasses include FREE anti-scratch coating, single vision lens, UV protection, hard case, and a cleaning cloth.
4. Prescription - You’ll need your prescription to place an order of course, so have it ready to go. Zenni will help you with that part too if you’re having trouble reading your prescription.
5. Shipping - For only $4.95, Standard US shipping only takes 2-3 weeks! Of course, if you’re super eager like me you can pay extra and get them much faster than that.
Getting a new pair of glasses has never been more painless and straightforward. Zenni will give you one less thing to worry about this Holiday season, so what are you waiting for? I absolutely love my new pair of glasses and I’m so glad I skipped the hassle and ordered them online through Zenni!