All about my Neighbor!
Not many people have the opportunity to live in the same neighborhood as their sister, let alone share a driveway!!! Me and Kenz do, and let me tell you it is amazing! When I found out I was having twins, I was so scared! I didn't know how I would do it, and then a little miracle happened, the house next to kenzi's went up for sale, and we snagged it! I was all moved in, and settled three months before the twins even arrived! It truly was a tender mercy! Since the twins have come Kenz has been there every step of the way! She truly is my rock in life! So today I have decided to tell you all my favorite things about my NEIGHBOR aka Kenzi!
1. She is an unbelievable baker! Frequently we have a conversation like this.... "Kenz aren't you gonna bake something for us?" And let me tell you she always delivers, and it never disappoints!
2. She is one of the few people that can truly make me laugh! I never laugh harder than when I am with Kenz! When you have three kids, and she has two soon to be three, we need funny, because lets be honest 90% of the time our life is a total s*** show! So you have to learn to laugh about it, and Kenz is amazing at that!
3. Kenz has a natural talent for decorating! She has an eye for it, and I would completely trust her with my whole house! And trust me if I let her she would! She truly has a passion for decorating!
4. Kenz loves a newborn with all her heart! She could love and snuggle on them all day! She is an amazing mom, and her boys adore her! All growing up Kenz always said, she just wanted to be a mom. Well she has done that, and completely excelled. Motherhood comes very natural to her and she was born to do it!
5. Kenzi always has the best food in her house! Snacks galore, candy, and drinks for days! Its as if she is ready to host a party at any moment, all the time! I truly benefit from this!
6. Which leads to my next thing, Kenz is always down for a party, and wouldn't miss it for the world!
7. Kenzi has also been given a talent that she does not use very often, but when she does it, it brings tears to my eyes every time. Her talent is singing, Kenz with little to no effort can sing, and it is beautiful! Its something I truly love about her, which may seem silly, but I truly love to hear my sister sing. When she does, without fail I get the goosey's all over my body, and tears well up in my eyes like a big baby, but I love every minute of it!
8. This may sound weird, but I love that Kenzi laughs at me..... I love it when she tells me I'm nuts, because I am!
9. I love that she loves me, inspite of all my flaws, and that she continually forgives me for all that I do, and still wants to be my best friend at the end of each day.
10. Most of all I love that she is my neighbor. I love that at any moment of any day I can walk over to her house, sit my behind on her couch, and just chit chat with my bestie. Open our garages, pull out our porch chairs, and watch our kids play in the cul de sac, after we just ate some homemade hamburgers. I love that when I am at my wits end with the twins, I pick them both up and head to her house, she takes one in her arms, and just starts bouncing. I love that my daughter loves to be at her house, and play all day long with her boys, and she always welcomes her. I love that she has been there to help me feed the twins more times than I can count! I love that we started doing this blog together, because I'll be honest it not all high fives and rainbows all the time, but it is just another thing that I feel has brought us even closer if that was even possible! I love that she is my sister, best friend, lunch buddy, shopping buddy, business partner, but most of all the greatest example to me growing up and still. There is no one I look up to more! I love you Kenz! Here's to many more years of being your neighbor, and yes I am the lucky one!