Delicious & Super Easy Enchilada Soup Recipe
Enchilada Soup Recipe - Ingredients
1 can green enchilada sauce
1 can black beans drained
2 cans of corn drained
2 cans of fire roasted green chilis
1 can Rotel
3 t. ground chili powder
3/4 t. paprika
1 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
handful of chopped cilantro (optional...but makes it SO much better)
2 C. chicken broth
1 pkg. cream cheese softened
1 lb. chicken breasts (I use 3 breasts)
Enchilada Soup Recipe - Instructions:
1. In a large crockpot pour in the green enchilada sauce, drained and rinsed black beans, corn and fat-trimmed boneless skinless chicken breasts.
2. Add the undrained diced fire-roasted green chiles, diced tomatoes, chili powder, paprika, salt, pepper, cilantro and chicken broth.
3. Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours, or until chicken is completely cooked.
4. Remove the chicken breasts and shred in a separate bowl. While doing this cut the cream cheese into small squares and place in crock pot to melt. After chicken is shred place back in crock pot and cook for another 30 min. Cream cheese does not melt easy but I will stir to help it.
5. Serve with desired toppings, I love lime wedges, mozzarella cheese and more CILANTRO!
6. ENJOY this Enchilada soup recipe as much as we do!