My top 10 Gratitude List
Today I want to share to you my top 10 things I am grateful for at this very moment in my life! Which means I may leave out a few of the regular ones that I think are pretty obvious, that I am thankful all the time! I'm going to be getting super specific.... So here we go!
- I am thankful to be living in my new house, with four bedrooms so that I can have a room to put my sweet twiners when they come, a room to have Jones in, a room to do lashes, a room for me an Justin, and enough closet space to hide all my unorganized paraphernalia! I mean this may sound silly but I am truly grateful!
- A sister! I am so thankful to have Kenzi all the time, but it seems like at this stage in my life I am feeling truly blessed to have her. She is my rock, my consistency, my fun, my partner, my lash girl, and continues to push me to be better and better. Both of our husbands are constantly at school studying till wee hours of the night, and there is nothing more comforting then knowing my best friend is a driveway away. I know I will forever treasure this time in my life that I got to be not only her sister, but her neighbor.
- I am grateful for my Mom and Mother in law. Not only for the obvious reasons such as their never ending christ like example, and endless Love, but for most importantly watching my baby girl every week without fail for the past three and half years. I know this is something I will never be able to pay back. I just hope one day I can pay it forward to my daughters, when maybe they are putting their sweet husbands through school, and trying to be the mommy too! I truly love both these women in my life and will forever be in debt for the sweet sacrifice they have made of their precious time, energy, and love they have shown to Jonesy!
- I am thankful for Carls donuts and Diet coke! It is what starts my work day on Mondays & Wednesdays. I love them with all my heart. It may seem silly, but it truly helps me get through my days!
- I am thankful for wonderful Clients that have stayed with me for so many years, and have been patient with my crazy schedule of trying to be a mom and a breadwinner!
- I am thankful to be pregnant again and be able to experience the joy of motherhood once more.
- I am thankful for Jonesy's good behavior during our family Christmas card pictures this past week. This may seem silly and trivial, but Jones is at a very trying age right now. So to my complete and utter surprise she was an angel during the entire shoot, and nothing could have made me happier that day! She is my favorite person on this planet, yet I truly can't handle her sometimes. I know with every fiber of my being I could not live without her!
- I am thankful for Target, at this crazy time in my life a one stop shop is what I need! I get popcorn, a cookie, a diet coke, groceries, good smelling candles, cute little decor things for the holidays, and my number one favorite thing right now is their maternity jeans that are under the belly! Needless to say Target makes my life easier and I love it!
- I am thankful for my Husband! I am thankful that he still tells me I am cute, even though I feel like a beached whale! I am thankful he does dishes and laundry! I am thankful that he loves me and our daughter's! I am thankful that he goes to movies with me on Saturday night, even though he is completely exhausted, and usually sleeps through the whole movie. I am thankful he lets me chomp ice excessively in our bed every night and doesn't say one word how annoying it is. I am thankful he wakes up at 3 in the morning and tickles my back to help me fall asleep from my wonderful insomnia I have obtained from this pregnancy.
- I am thankful for my savior Jesus Christ, and for this beautiful time of the year that allows me to reflect on his wonderful life, that has blessed me so much. I truly love the Holidays and the spirit that they bring! Getting together with family and eating wonderful food all because of this tiny baby who was born in a stable who decided to come down to this earth to sacrifice all he had.