Lake Powell Recap
We had the most amazing time at Lake Powell this last week! Nothing better than being in the most beautiful place with my favorite people! I have been going to Lake Powell every summer since I was a little girl. It is something I look forward to every year. We are lucky enough this year to go 3 times, I know...maybe over kill, but I still get excited every trip! Different people makes every trip so different and special in it's own way.
This past trip was with my husbands family, guys I got really lucky, my in laws are THE BEST. If you haven't been to Lake Powell you need to go. Here are my top 10 favorite things about Lake Powell-
- To enjoy the scenery around you, seriously breathtaking!
- Eating till my insides could bust out! (We all bring our favorite treat...)
- Home cooked delicious meals every night.
- Just as the sun goes down, sit on the beach and simply enjoy everything around you. (This might be my favorite)
- Not getting ready...EVER :)
- Taking our lunch on a boat ride through the canyon. (Lake Powell has the coolest canyons you can drive your boat through)
- Being with my favorite people in the world. (Aka Family/friends)
- Playing games at night, while still eating...
- Driving to Dangling Rope on the boat for an ice cream.
- Roasting Mallows on the bonfire while watching fire works! (Don't tell the coast guard) hehe :)
Bottom line...if you have not been to Lake Powell before...GO! You won't regret it!