The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide
I swear this year has FLOWN by, I feel like it was yesterday that I was writing a Mother's Day Gift Guide last year. I have always loved Mother's Day, but now that I am a mom, I really LOVE Mother's Day. It sheds a whole new light on how important Mother's everywhere are, especially how much my mom has done for me in my life.
I have gathered basically everything...I want right now below!
THE ULTIMATE MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE
1. Hydro Flask - Water or Diet Coke still the best thing to keep any beverage cold, and any women needs this in their life!
2. Camel Clutch - This clutch is beautiful, and would go with anything!
3. Adidas Hat - I have one of these and wear it almost every day I don't feel like washing my hair...which is most! What you can't see, you can't see!
4. Nike Free TR8 Training Shoe - I spotted these puppies a while ago and I need these in my life! If that special mom in your life works out or even pretends to work out these will make her look WAY cooler.
5. Cotton Robe - With the warmer months approaching us, it's time to ditch the faux fur robe and bring in the light weight cotton! (Under $30!)
6. Made by Mary Necklace - These necklaces are seriously my favorite things ever! Heart felt messages on a dainty piece of jewelry you can wear everyday!
7. Live in Midi Leggings - If your mom, wife, friend or any special lady is like any women I know, these will be their best friends. Super flattering and super comfortable!
8. Cloud 9 Pajamas - Is there anything better than coming home from a long day and slipping into something a little more comfortable? By this I mean an amazing pair of pajamas...
9. Wedge Sandal - These are the most comfortable wedges and the perfect height for anyone.
10. Jo Malone - If you know you know...the most amazing smelling perfume...EVER.
11. Boss Mom - I mean...this speaks for itself.