10 Things you May Not Know About Me (Again...)
It's been awhile, I thought it might be a good time to introduce myself again. So here are 10 things you may not know about me...
10 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
- I love back rubs more than anything, like literally I ask Christian for one 4-5 times a week and he "usually" obliges. :)
- I am the oldest of 4 kids, and I tend to be slightly bossy...so they say.
- Heels are my jam, if I'm not wearing them, I'm bare feet.
- Sitting outside on the patio at Cheesecake Factory, when it's about 80 degrees outside, makes me one happy girl. Add a Diet Coke with oranges and cherries...LIFE MADE!
- Nothing irks me more than having my boys leave the house without their hair done, if you follow my on insta stories, "Lloyd Christmas" is real in this house hold.
- I worked at a sushi restaurant after college for two years, I can still smell the soy sauce in my shoes and under my fingertips.
- I love to sing, especially in the shower and car...as cliche as that sounds.
- My least favorite part about parenting is bedtime, I wish I could just clap my hands and they would be clean, in their beds with pajamas on.
- People always ask me if it makes me sad that I don't have any girls...the answer is yes. As selfish or crazy as that sounds it's true. I love my boys more than anything in the world, and if it's all boys for the Otteson's in the end I will definitely be content and happy with what I have.
- I NEVER cry, my husband calls me a "rock." Sometimes I wish I could, but I can't. I don't know why either, sometimes I think it's because I don't want people to see me vulnerable. If I cry, it's by myself and it's brief.
There it is, a few things you may not know about me! Some things you may find out after hanging out with me for a few days, some things you might have never known about unless I just wrote it.