Tips and Tricks for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and what is all the fuss about? Let me give you the low down! This is Nordstrom's biggest sale of the year, and it's not on items that have been in the store for awhile, everything is brand new fall and winter inventory from some of the largest retailers and brands at Nordstrom! After the sale all the items go back up to their original prices.
I am going to be honest this is my first year I am really diving into the Nordstrom Anniversary sale! None the less we are super excited and hope to help anyone who is interested! Here are a few things I have learned that your going to want to know prior to D Day...tomorrow!
1. If you want early access you need to have a Nordstrom credit or debit card! If you don't have one you can not shop the sale until July 21st! If you are a cardholder...be ready at midnight tonight (July 13th). If you would like to apply for a credit or debit card click here! If your like me and don't trust yourself with a credit card...sign up for the debit!
2. As a mom I believe the easiest way to shop the sale is online! What's better than shopping from the comfort of your own home?! I do understand that you may want to try on those favorite denim, in that case find your nearest Nordstrom and get to trying on!
3. Things sell out very quickly, so don't hesitate when your wanting to buy, buy it and then return it if you decide it's something you can live without!
4. How to be prepared? Check out the Nordstrom Anniversary catalog here and pick your favorites! Be ready to search and have those items in your shopping cart asap! However don't be too nervous because the catalog doesn't even have half of what will be in the entire sale!
5. What I will be shopping for: I am going to take full advantage of a nice pair of fall boots...or two! A nice pair of denim jeans for post baby, and a jacket (leather or denim, can't decide). I know that designer bags are a HUGE ticket item for this sale, so make sure to look for those too!
Tune in tonight as we will be linking all of our favorites!